Message boards : News : New galaxies
1) The F77 records more probability data than before;
2) We've decided to push the redshift out to 0.1;
3) The next run is pure PanSTARRS1 data;
4) The 64bit Windows code should be a lot faster;
5) A improvement to the Cobblestone scaling to look at the number of layers you are processing as well as the number of pixels.
|ID: 670 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
Can't wait to get the next lot of Galaxies.
|ID: 673 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
I am ready! Looking forward to seeing more info about the galaxies being processed. How many galaxies are there in this new run?
|ID: 677 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
There are 225. Some are from the NGC* and UGC* catalogue and all the rest are a sample drawn from the PS1 SAS survey.
|ID: 679 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
Message boards :