Message boards : News : New theSkyNet Web Site
• Boinc is now included! When you sign up you are giving the option creating either a nereus or a boinc account (or both). You total credit value is then a combination of the two systems
• New stats. I’ve added a graphing feature to the site that shows historical statistics dating back to the beginning of the project.
• Json API, this was a requested feature from the old site. You will find that most of the pages are capable of rending as a json document just append .json to the url to see what happens.
• Statistics about your contributions to POGS
• Leader boards that bridge the gap between the original project and the POGS project
• theSkyNet.org alliance system
• And more
|ID: 1306 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
I think it would be better to configure the main page as
|ID: 1313 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
I know I can retrieve live stats as XML using the normal BOINC API, but did you per chance write JSON parsers for things like show_host_detail.php?hostid=#### or stuff like that?
|ID: 1340 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
|ID: 1341 · Rating: 0 · rate: /|
Message boards :
New theSkyNet Web Site